Important Reopening Information
Worship Sign Up for September 20 and 21
We broadcasting live which will allow you to take part electronically in the Service. You can find the live stream at http://www.youtube.com/c/
Sunday's services are at 8:30am (Traditional) and 11am (Contemporary) and Monday's Service is at 6:30pm (Traditional). According to the Governor's guidelines for Phase 3 there are still many restrictions that we must adhere to. Please read this email in full and use the sign-up genius link to sign up for church.
- "Individuals 65 years or older, people of all
ages with poor control of medical issues like high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity, or a weakened
immune system are at a higher risk for getting very sick or dying from COVID-19 and should strictly adhere to all CDC guidelines, including recommendations against attending religious services in person, and are encouraged to stay at home as much as possible." (Reference document above)
- The elders, ushers, and employees will wear masks per the governor's directive. We are asking the congregation to wear masks as well. Gloves are optional. If you wish to wear gloves, please bring them from home.
- Please sanitize your hand as you enter the Narthex.
- Please pick up your Bread & Wine in a disposable container when entering the service. The sacrament will be consecrated by the Pastor during the normal communion time and we will all commune at the same time. On your way out, their will be a disposal bin to put the empty container. The offering plate is in the Narthex on in this same area! Please don't forget to leave your tithes and offerings. Ushers and Elders will be on hand to help with any questions you may have.
- It is imperative that you continue to sign up for worship for the next several weeks so that we can adhere to the Governor's guidelines for worship in Phase 3. Please CLICK HERE to register on our Sign-Up Genius. If you have trouble with signing up, contact Lisa Miller by replying to this email or calling 225-405-9373.
- Even though we are in Phase 3, we are keeping the 75 person sign-up to allow for social distancing.
We ask that you register with your name and the number of people attending. Be sure to remove yourself from the sign-up if you are unable to attend.
- ANY VISITING SHOULD BE DONE OUTDOORS WHILE MAINTAINING SOCIAL DISTANCING PROTOCOLS.
As we move through the Governor's OpenSafely Protocols we continue to keep the health and safety of our Church Family at the center of everything we do.
We appreciate your continued patience and prayers.